Business Insurance

Condo Insurance (H06)


When you purchase a condo, you belong to a condo association. Your association has a Master Policy that covers the property, the physical structure of the condo + common areas.

Quote My Condo!

However, your personal property and liability is not covered under the Master Policy. This is why it’s important to have Condo Insurance (HO6).

Your coverages include

Your Part of the Building

Your condo’s master policy will cover the physical part of the building, while your Condo policy will cover the inside walls, ceiling, floors, additions, alterations and upgrades you make to your unit.

Personal Liability

If someone sues you after being injured in your condo unit or you're responsible for repairs after you accidentally damage another person's property, condo liability insurance may help pay for your expenses.

Personal Property

Your belongings – furniture, appliances, electronics, clothing, décor, etc. – are covered under your policy, even if they are not in your unit. If you have high value items such as jewelry, fine arts and electronics, talk to us about higher limits.

Additional Living Expenses

If a covered loss prevents you from living in your unit, we will provide payment for temporary housing and food costs.

We take coverage seriously and we protect our policyholders against unexpected disasters. Let’s get you started on a condo quote today!

Anjeza can help you with your condo quote!

Quote My Condo

292 Park Ave , Worcester MA 01609 View Directions

Please Enter Name
Please Enter Email
Please Enter your Phone Number
Please Select Service
Please Enter Message
Upload Attachments Please Choose File

Accepted file types: docx, doc, pdf, Max. file size: 2 MB.

Please verify captcha
This is a standard alert.

I'm a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins!

This is a standard alert.

I'm a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins!


Thank you for submitting your information.
Our team will buzz you soon!